Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beautiful day!!!!!https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

Today is an absolutely glorious day in Nashville.  It's 68 degrees and the birds are chirping away!  I love this weather.  It has been too hot here lately.  
  
So I got an email from my principal stating that Monday would be a team planning day.  I have never had a WHOLE day geared toward team planning but it should be interesting.  She wants us to plan for the first 9 weeks of next year(which by the way starts in July, yep JULY!)  This is a wonderful thing for us to do, however, I haven't even planned what I am teaching this 9 weeks.  Oh well, I always roll with the punches.  


We are on spring break this week and I vaguely remember leaving my room in a mess.  I am super organized so, every year about this time, I open up cabinets and start cleaning out.  I was hoping to finish some of this on Monday.  Will keep you posted!  


On a positive note, I do know that in reading next week, I am going to teach Frog and Toad All Year Round.  I will be posting some cute activities and work that we are doing next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment