Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Augusthttps://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

We have been in school for 3 weeks now.  Wow!  Time flies....I guess.  This is my first year having a complete EL reading class.  It is so different and it's a new challenge, but I love it and those kids!  
I have been staying at school until 5 or 6 every night.  I have class tomorrow night so I am trying to get things done now.  

Today, we worked on the word schema.  I really want my kids to know that vocabulary word and use it correctly so this is what I did.  They had fun and when I asked them at the end of the day what we call all of the information in our heads....they said schema!!!!!






Also, my precious little John, who will be an artist drew this illustration for his writing.  I love it because it shows his culture!

That's all for now!  



2 comments:

  1. My son's class is doing this now. Thanks for the pictures. Have you ever heard of It Works?

    ReplyDelete