Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's done!!!!https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

So school starts Monday....what???? Where the heck did my summer go?  I am sooooo thankful that my Master's program was finished in May so I had my complete summer off. I moved Saturday to my new apartment and got all of my things put away nicely.  I got a lot of my classroom done today.  And we have a wedding shower on Sunday.  I plan to rest these next 4 days because the next break I get is the Wedding day!!!!

Here are some pictures of my class.   I will post more next week.



My before classroom                                                                      Teacher Board




Helper Board


Teacher Area

Scrunch border word wall....adorable


Thinking Maps and Calendar


Reading area



Math word wall and listening center



Another reading area


View from the door to the back
View from the door






so cute!  I love the blue border




I am trying out my Chinese lanterns.  Here's to hoping the alarm doesn't go off tonight.  :/


A person's and person no matter how small....


View from side to side


View from front to back



No comments:

Post a Comment