Friday, July 19, 2013

Wow! Abandonment!!! But a new year is coming.https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

     So, I have really abandoned my blog.  So sad.  This year has gotten away from me.  First, our sweet little Mikey passed away.  Then I got engaged. I finished my Masters.  I am moving schools and apartments.  I have let my blog go, but I'm back!

     I was told in May that I had to leave my classroom of 7 years and move out into portable world.  I was ok with it but really hate packing.  I packed my entire room and on the last day of school my asst. principal announced she was leaving but couldn't tell me where she was going yet.  She hugged me and said if I wanted a job for the next year to call her.  Later that day I found out she was going to a school that is 5 minutes from my house (as opposed to the 45 minute commute through downtown Nashville that I  was about to make everyday).
   
     I put in for a transfer on Tuesday and was hired to the new school on Thursday.  So exciting but scary at the same time.

    Here are pictures of my new classroom.




















                                                                                                                I have now moved all of my things in and have about 4 boxes left to unpack.  I WILL NOT embarrass myself and put those pictures on here.  I will have after ones in a week because school starts July 29.  :/

Ok I have to get back to packing my apartment.  I will post soon.
   
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Your new room is huge! I cant wait to see pics! Have a great year!
    Latoya Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Latoya! It is huge and I finally posted after pictures. I am going to miss y'all so much. Who will I come and talk to now that you aren't down the hall?

    ReplyDelete